Sharp Gaming is a Manchester-based start-up that specialises in creating cutting-edge gambling software solutions that deliver true value to our clients.
Performance Test Engineer/Analyst
Our mission is to “Improve the digital experience for all” and the performance is the key. We are looking for a skilled, self-motivated, resourceful Performance Test Engineer to develop, execute performance & load automated tests, identify the issue and propose the actions next. If this sounds like you, keep reading…
Degree 53 are an award-winning design and software development agency, based in Manchester City Centre, that specialises in UX design and software development. We are five years old and have had continued year-on-year growth. We design and build websites, mobile apps, full platforms and provide product and digital consultancy which deliver true value to our clients. More recently we have been building our own products and this has led to a huge growth.
You will be working on multiple projects, which will consists of UI/UX performance, API performance, and load performance. You will be working closely with architect, development, and infrastructure teams to continually improve the performance of the platform.
You will be involved the entire testing process, from creating test scenarios, creating test scripts, test execution, reporting and propose the further actions.
What we expect
You will report to Head of QA and you will be based in the office in Manchester city centre.
The Skills You Should Have
- Experience of performance testing
- Knowledge and experience of performance test tools, such as jMeter, LoadUI
- Ensuring performance testing is provided to all technical changes
- Ensuring performance testing can be run regularly with continuous integration system, such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of coding Languages such as C#, Java
- Knowledge of Jenkins and continuous delivery
- Understanding the data collected, reports generated by the testing tools, and making suggestions based on data evidence
- Test automation skills
- Knowledge of Web Based technologies
- Knowledge of Database Languages such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix Operating Systems
- Any history in the gambling or financial industries
The good stuff...
- Competitive salary
- Employee of the month
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health cash plan
- Brand new state of the art office space with a cosy breakout area and Wii U and PS4 console
- Regular Social Events
- Monthly Team Lunches