Sharp Gaming is a Manchester-based start-up that specialises in creating cutting-edge gambling software solutions that deliver true value to our clients.
React Web Developer (Contract)
We are looking for a highly skilled frontend engineer with proven experience creating complex rich internet applications using the ReactJS framework. You will have a well-structured approach and will recognise the benefit of good system architecture and design in order to deliver the high standards we want.
Sharp Gaming is a brand new, well-funded startup based in Manchester, on a mission to create next generation software for the gambling industry. We build state-of-the-art solutions for global enterprises and large businesses, looking to roll out exciting and engaging gaming products to their customers. We’re at the beginning of our journey, so we have a lot of work ahead and expect many big technological challenges.
You will be responsible for implementing sections of functionality, ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct approach and to the standards defined by the more senior frontend developers.
You will be supporting the system when it goes live, so you are required to have a comprehensive understanding of the entire platform.
What we expect
A keen attention to detail is a must and we want you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process.
You will sit within the new team reporting to the Lead Frontend Developer.
The Skills You Should Have
- Unit and functional testing is a big bonus
- Source Control using Git
- CSS pre-processing with Sass
- Significant plus if you have any .NET experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of ES2015
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
The good stuff...
- Competitive salary
- Employee of the month
- Referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health cash plan
- Brand new state of the art office space with a cosy breakout area, Wii U and PS4 consoles
- Regular social events